The FLIR K2 Thermal Imaging Camera for Firefighting Applications, 160 x 120 is a rugged, reliable, and economical thermal imaging camera specially designed for firefighting and other severe conditions. This camera displays 160 x 120 pixel thermal images that help firefighters gain additional situational awareness that is not otherwise possible with the naked eye. It features Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) technology, an easy-to-use button, and the ability to operate in temperatures up to 500°C. The FLIR K2 Situational Awareness TIC is a small investment that pays big dividends - it saving lives, protects property, and ensures firefighter safety.
Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) Technology adds visible spectrum definition to IR images by detecting the edges of objects. Text becomes clearly visible so that you can read a label or identifier within the IR image. This exclusive function provides extraordinary thermal detail that instantly highlights and orients problem locations and eliminates the need to refer back to a visual image for detail.
FLIR Tools Mobile App Features
- Import stored images wirelessly
- Adjust the temperature span and contrast levels
- Change color palettes
- Add temperature measurement tools
- Play back voice comments
- Auto and manual focus
- Adjust picture-in-picture, thermal fusion, and IR and visible light image blending
- Remote control your FLIR infrared camera
- Support for MSX (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) images
- Support for sketch images on both IR and visual with toggling ON/OFF feature
- Support for same FOV (field of view match)
- Editable text comment